Rostrum RecordsFounded2003FounderBenjy GrinbergStatusActiveDistributor(s)GenreCountry of originUnited StatesLocationLos Angeles, California, U.S.Official websiterostrumrecords.com
Listen to Best Day Ever (5th Anniversary Remastered Edition) on Spotify. Mac Miller Album 2016 16 songs. Best Day Ever is the fifth mixtape by American rapper Mac Miller.It was released by Rostrum Records on March 11, 2011, as the follow-up to Miller’s acclaimed mixtape K.I.D.S. The mixtape consists of sixteen songs produced by nine producers (predominantly ID Labs), and includes features from rappers Wiz Khalifa and Phonte. Four songs from Best Day Ever have music videos: ‘Donald Trump. Check out Best Day Ever Explicit (5th Anniversary Remastered Edition) by MAC MILLER on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD’s and MP3s now on Amazon.com.
Rostrum Records is an independent record label, founded in 2003 by Benjy Grinberg in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, now located in Los Angeles, California. Grinberg is president of the label, which currently has twelve artists on its roster: Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa, Mod Sun, The Bird and the Bee, Donora, Lambo Anlo, TeamMate, Mike Taylor, BRÅVES, Juliann Alexander and Boaz. Rostrum Records has sold millions of albums and singles, and Rostrum’s artists have been nominated for a combined total of eleven Grammy Awards.
Rostrum Records has become one of the leading independent movements in the music industry, and has been at the forefront of artist development for over a decade. Rostrum’s innovative digital savvy has helped formulate a new model for the industry. The label was named one of Vibe magazine’s ‘Top 5 Labels to Watch in 2012’ and XXL magazine’s ‘Top Rising Indie Label in 2011’. Grinberg was named #23 on The Source magazine’s annual Power 30 list in its September 2011 issue. Rostrum’s creative digital strategy and a heavy touring philosophy resulted in the building of a large following for Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller. The result of Rostrum’s efforts were strong social media presences, hundreds of thousands of concert tickets sold, and over half a billion views on both of their YouTube channels.
Rostrum began in 2003 while founder Benjy Grinberg was working at Arista Records. Grinberg wanted to be able to develop his own artists and run a label his own way, so he took the lessons he learned from Arista and applied them to a more homegrown situation. When asked his original motivations behind setting up Rostrum Records, Grinberg said ‘music executives need to be patient with artists and let them develop over time, and so our focus with Rostrum is artist development — finding artists early, and then putting a lot of time and effort into developing the artist across the board, from their shows to their music, their songwriting, their style…everything.’ Grinberg first heard about Wiz Khalifa in 2004 when the rapper’s contribution to a mixtape of various new Pittsburgh artists attracted his interest. When Grinberg finally met the 16-year-old artist, he immediately decided he wanted to work with him, later telling HitQuarters: ‘Even though he wasn’t all the way developed you could just tell that he was a diamond in the rough, and that with some polishing, guidance and backing he could become something special.’ Khalifa signed to the label shortly after and began a seven-year period of artist development.
Wiz Khalifa released two records through Rostrum, Show and Prove in 2006 and Deal or No Deal in 2009. Deal or No Deal, with much assistance from the lead single ‘This Plane’, was especially successful in introducing Khalifa to hip hop fans. To build on the success of Deal or No Deal, Rostrum and Wiz Khalifa then began releasing a series of mixtapes online for free, which began garnering an enormous buzz for Khalifa. Wiz Khalifa released his most popular mixtape ‘Kush and Orange Juice’ for download on June 14, 2010. Due to Khalifa’s devoted grassroots fan base, the mixtape became the №1 trending topic on Twitter with the hash tag #kushandorangejuice, and ‘Kush and Orange Juice download” ranked №1 on Google’s hot search trends. In early 2010, Mac Miller signed with Rostrum Records. Grinberg met Mac Miller while recording with Wiz Khalifa at ID Labs in Pittsburgh. Although Grinberg started giving Miller advice, he did not show interest in getting involved with his career until Miller began work on the K.I.D.S. mixtape, when, as he later told HitQuarters, Grinberg ‘noticed a maturation in his sound and approach to his music.’ By that point Miller had started attracting interest from different record companies but chose Rostrum due to its location in his hometown and association with Wiz Khalifa.K.I.D.S. was released by the label in August 2010. The mixtape was inspired by the 1995 film Kids. A significant breakthrough came in late 2010 when Miller embarked on his first tour, the Incredibly Dope Tour, selling out every location.
Mainstream success for Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller
With both Wiz Khalifa’s and Mac Miller’s careers on the rise, Rostrum Records was able to reach new heights in 2011. Wiz Khalifa’s single ‘Black and Yellow’ climbed the charts for 18 months before reaching #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 on in February 2011, becoming his first #1 single. Some of the song’s success can be attributed to the Pittsburgh Steelers making it to the Super Bowl. “Black and Yellow” became the team’s anthem since the song is an ode to the city of Pittsburgh’s black and yellow colors.Mac Miller released the mixtape Best Day Ever on March 11, 2011. Since the release, it has been downloaded over 1,137,000 times and streamed over 1,155,000 times from the official host of the mixtape, DatPiff.com. The first single off Best Day Ever, ‘Donald Trump’ charted on the US Billboard Hot 100 debuting at number 80. While online, free as a part of Best Day Ever, ‘Donald Trump’ was still purchased over a million times. In March 2013, ‘Donald Trump’ was awarded a Platinum certification by the RIAA, Mac Miller’s first platinum record. On March 29, 2011, Rostrum released Rolling Papers, Wiz Khalifa’s major label debut, through a partnership with Atlantic Records. The album capitalized on the success of ‘Black and Yellow’ with subsequent platinum singles ‘Roll Up’, ‘No Sleep’, and ‘When I’m Gone’. Rolling Papers was awarded a Platinum certification in June 2011. Rostrum released Mac Miller’s debut studio album Blue Slide Park on November 8, 2011, only eight months after the release of ‘Best Day Ever’. Rostrum Records sold 145,000 copies of Blue Slide Park in its first week, becoming the first independently-distributed debut album by an artist to hit №1 since 1995.
If you still don’t see an option to install Office on the Microsoft 365 Software page, it’s possible your admin hasn’t assigned a license to you. Find out if you have a license to install Office. If you’re a student or teacher and your institution didn’t give you a license, find out if you’re eligible to Get Microsoft 365 for free. Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive — combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time — whatever works for what you’re doing. Get a free trial and you’ll have access to the latest AI-powered apps, 1 TB of cloud storage per person, and premium mobile features to stay on top of things wherever you are on any device. Download and install Office apps for free on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones. Review, edit, analyze. How to Microsoft Office 365 Crack Free With Product Key. Download the setup of Microsoft office 365 alongside its product key. (NOTE: don’t just download on any website, look for a trusted one) Extract the downloaded folder with available extraction software; Run the extracted setup file and wait patiently for it to complete the process of. Sorry this link in this video not working anymore therfore made new video with new links which working 100% be pacient and follow this video link: https://ww. Office 365 for mac free download crack.
On December 13, 2011, Wiz Khalifa released Mac & Devin Go to High School a collaborative album with Snoop Dogg, through Atlantic Records & Doggystyle Records, which was the soundtrack to a movie of the same name starring Khalifa and Snoop Dogg. The album’s lead single ‘Young, Wild & Free’ (featuring Bruno Mars) debuted at number 10 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and has been certified platinum. Just a little under a year later, on December 4, 2012, Wiz Khalifa’s ONIFC was released and debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200, selling 141,000 copies in its first week. In 2013, Rostrum Records signed Leon Thomas III from the television show Victorious’ to the label.Mac Miller’s second album ‘Watching Movies with the Sound Off’ was released through Rostrum on June 18, 2013. Upon its release, the album was met with generally positive reviews from music critics, which praised his new psychedelic hip hop influence and improved lyricism. In its first week, ‘Watching Movies with the Sound Off’ sold 102,000 copies in the United States, debuting at number 3 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Keep in mind that any major update for any game is prone to issues and they’ll most likely be solved within a couple of days, if not hours.You’ll probably find other players who experienced the same troubles on, and you can always visit the for detailed troubleshooting. It’ll help you improve your game and choose your picks better in various draft modes. I’m not biased at all. Since more wins mean more rewards, you definitely won’t regret it. Other Downloads for MTG ArenaFinally, while you’re downloading the game, don’t forget to check out our so you can keep track of your decks and win rate. How to download mtgo on a mac.
Departure of Mac Miller; Signing of Mod Sun & The Bird and the Bee
On January 14, 2014 Mac Miller and Rostrum Records parted ways, as his original deal with the label had ended. Rostrum released Wiz Khalifa’s third album ‘Blacc Hollywood’ on August 19, 2014, with the lead single ‘We Dem Boyz’. The album was a critical success, debuting at number one on the Billboard 200, with first-week sales of 90,453 copies in the United States, making it his first album to take the top spot in its first week. With the departure of Mac Miller, and Wiz Khalifa in a joint deal with Atlantic, Rostrum moved into a new phase of operations to expand their roster. In 2014 and 2015 respectively, Rostrum announced the signing of Minnesota rapper Mod Sun and LA indie-pop duo The Bird and the Bee. Rostrum Records released Mod Sun’s debut studio album, Look Up on March 10, 2015 and The Bird and the Bee’s first album of original material since 2009 entitled ‘Recreational Love’ on July 17, 2015.
‘See You Again’; Signing of Goodbye Tomorrow
Wiz Khalifa co-wrote and performed ‘See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth)’ for the soundtrack of the 2015 action film Furious 7 as a tribute to the late Paul Walker. ‘See You Again’ was an enormous global commercial success, becoming Khalifa’s biggest hit to date. It peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 non-consecutive weeks, tying Eminem’s ‘Lose Yourself’ for the longest-running rap number-one hit in the country. Later in 2015, Rostrum Records signed Goodbye Tomorrow, an anonymous hip hop collective from Chicago, IL. Rostrum was introduced to the group by producer E.Dan, who has worked closely with Rostrum Records and their roster. E.Dan is a producer and mixer for ID Labs, a Pittsburgh-based recording studio and production team. On August 14, 2015, Rostrum Records released ‘A Journey Through the Mind of a Non Believer’, Goodbye Tomorrow’s debut album. E.Dan served as a ‘musical advisor’ for Goodbye Tomrrow, who helped them with the final phase of mixing and by ‘touching up a few things here and there’. On October 7, 2015, the video for Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’ reached over a billion views on YouTube, making it the very first hip-hop song to do so. ‘See You Again’ was nominated for three Grammy Awards at the 58th ceremony: Song of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and Best Song Written for Visual Media. As of February 2016, the video for ‘See You Again’ had received over 1.48 billion views, the most viewed video by a rapper ever.
Best Day Ever 5th anniversary re-issue; Wiz Khalifa lawsuit
On May 31, 2016, Wiz Khalifa filed a $1 million lawsuit against Rostrum Records Founder Benjy Grinberg, alleging that the parties had profited from ‘virtually every aspect’ of his professional life through a 360 deal signed in 2005 when he was a teenager. Khalifa’s suit alleged that Grinberg and Rostrum entered into deals with Warner Bros. Records and Atlantic Records for his recordings. Grinberg and Rostrum followed with their own lawsuit a month later, seeking ‘millions of dollars in unpaid’ royalties and earnings from touring and merchandising. Grinberg said his former client’s allegations were the ‘complete opposite of our actions and the antithesis of what Rostrum Records and I stand for.’ 
Wiz Khalifa and Rostrum Records founder Benjy Grinberg, the rapper’s former manager, have resolved their lawsuits against each. According to a statement provided to Billboard, ‘all disputes’ have been resolved following a joint settlement agreement.
‘This agreement includes the dismissal of lawsuits that each party had previously filed against each other earlier this year,’ the statement reads. ‘Both parties are pleased with the outcome and look forward to putting this matter behind them.’ Financial details of the joint settlement were not disclosed.
On June 3, 2016, Rostrum re-released Mac Miller’s breakout mixtape Best Day Ever. The 5th anniversary remastered edition became available on all commercial download and streaming services, as well as vinyl and CD form.
signedWiz Khalifa62005Mac Miller22010Boaz12012Mod Sun32014The Bird and the Bee1201524Hrs12019Vali02016Mike Taylor02015Innanet James12018KT Tunstall22017Caleb Brown12017MyNamePhin02019Lambo Anlo02017Cornelius12018My Favorite Color02019The Private Club02019Problem12018Rockie Fresh02018Taliwhoah02016DC The Don12020
- 2006: Show and Prove (Wiz Khalifa)
- 2008: Donora (Donara)
- 2009: Deal or No Deal (Wiz Khalifa)
- 2011: Boyfriends, Girlfriends (Donora)
- 2011: Rolling Papers (Wiz Khalifa) (Rostrum/Atlantic/Taylor Gang)
- 2011: Blue Slide Park (Mac Miller)
- 2012: O.N.I.F.C. (Wiz Khalifa) (Rostrum/Atlantic/Taylor Gang)
- 2013: Watching Movies with the Sound Off (Mac Miller)
- 2014: Blacc Hollywood (Wiz Khalifa)(Rostrum/Atlantic/Taylor Gang)
- 2014: Ha Ha Heart (Donora)
- 2014: Intuition (Boaz)
- 2015: Look Up (Mod Sun)
- 2015: Recreational Love (The Bird and the Bee)
- 2015: A Journey Through the Mind of a Non Believer (Goodbye Tomorrow)
- 2016: Khalifa (Wiz Khalifa)
- 2016: Best Day Ever (Mac Miller)
- 2018: Mellow Waves (Cornelius)
- 2018: Keep it Clean (Innanet James)
- 2020: Come As You Are (DC The Don)
- 2011: On and On and Beyond (Mac Miller)
- 2012: Kiss The Sky (Vali)
- 2013: Paper Charade (Vali)
- 2013: Play Nice (Donora)
- 2013: The Sequel EP (TeamMate)
- 2016: Recreational Remixes (The Bird and the Bee)
- 2016: Feel Good EP (Mike Taylor)
- 2016: III EP (BRÅVES)
- 2016: Nothing’s Ever Over Remixes (TeamMate)
- ^’ROSTRUM RECORDS’. A2IM.
- ^’The Top 5 Hip-Hop Record Labels to Watch in 2012'. Vibe.
- ^’Rostrum Records About’.
- ^ abcdefBouwman, Kimbel (October 17, 2011). ‘Interview with Benjy Grinberg, president of Rostrum Records and A&R and manager for Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller’. Hit Quarters. Archived from the original on November 15, 2012. Retrieved August 9, 2019.
- ^Deborah M. Todd. ‘Rapper Wiz Khalifa drops ‘Deal or No Deal’ after frustrating time with Warner Bros’. Pittsburgh Post Gazette.
- ^SIMON VOZICK-LEVINSON. ‘Wiz Khalifa’s ‘Kush and Orange Juice’ mixtape blows up’. Entertainment Weekly.
- ^’PRESS RELEASE: Mac Miller Signs to Rostrum Records — — Are You In That Mood Yet ?’. Areyouinthatmoodyet.com. July 21, 2010. Retrieved November 24, 2011.
- ^Todd, Deborah M. (August 12, 2010). ‘Like Wiz Khalifa, rapper Mac Miller is another talent from Allderdice’. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- ^MTV News Staff. ‘WIZ KHALIFA’S ‘BLACK AND YELLOW’ SPAWNS A LITANY OF REMIXES TO REMEMBER’. MTV.
- ^’BEST DAY EVER MAC MILLER’.
- ^Jake Paine. ‘Mac Miller’s ‘Donald Trump’ Certified Platinum’. Hip Hop DX.
- ^ ab’Wiz Khalifa Gold & Platinum’. RIAA.
- ^Keith Caulfield. ‘Mac Miller Moves In at №1 on Billboard 200’. Billboard.
- ^Jake Paine. ‘Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 12/9/2012’. Hip Hop DX.
- ^’10 Fun Facts About the Next Wave of Rostrum Records Artists — MTV Hive’. MTV Hive.
- ^Jake Paine. ‘Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 6/23/2013’. Hip Hop DX.
- ^Kyle Kramer. ‘Mac Miller Announces He’s Leaving Rostrum Records’. Complex.
- ^Andres Tardio. ‘Hip Hop Album Sales: Wiz Khalifa, Iggy Azalea, Beyonce, Statik Selektah, Slaine’. Hip Hop DX.
- ^Scott Mervis. ‘Rostrum Records is ready to grow’. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- ^Scott Mervis. ‘Mod Sun pours out a positive ‘Hippie Hop’ vibe on Rostrum debut’. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- ^Natasha Aftandilians. ‘The Bird and the Bee Recreational Love’. Under The Radar Mag.
- ^Gary Trust. ‘Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’ Leads Hot 100 for 10th Week’. Billboard.
- ^Shirley Ju. ‘Rostrum Records’ E.Dan Knows Goodbye Tomorrow Can Continue The Label’s Impressive Track Record’. Hip Hop DX.
- ^’2016 Grammy Award nominees and winners’. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. February 15, 2016. Retrieved 2016–02–23.
- ^’Wiz Khalifa and Former Manager Benjy Grinberg Settle Lawsuits’. Billboard. January 6, 2017. Retrieved September 24, 2019.
- ^’Wiz Khalifa and Former Manager Benjy Grinberg Settle Lawsuits’. Billboard. January 6, 2017. Retrieved September 24, 2019.
- ^’Rostrum Records to Release Mac Miller’s ‘Best Day Ever’ As Commercial Album for Fifth Anniversary’. Billboard. May 25, 2016. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- Tinsley, J (August 12, 2010). ‘Mac Miller ‘Don’t Mind If I Do’ video’. SmokingSection.net
- (February 1, 2016). ‘Rostrum Records ‘About’.
- Masley, Ed (July 24, 2005). ‘A rapper on the rise’. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved on August 2, 2007.
- Roberts, Josie (June 28, 2005). ‘The hip-hop pulse’. Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved on August 2, 2007.
Retrieved from ‘https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rostrum_Records&oldid=982608462'
Best Day EverMixtape by ReleasedMarch 11, 2011GenreHip hopLength51:26LabelRostrumProducer
- Teddy Roxpin
- Beanz ’n’ Kornbread
- Blue (of The Sore Losers)
- Ritz Reynolds
Mac Miller chronologyK.I.D.S.
(2010)Best Day Ever
(2011)On and On and Beyond
(2011)Singles from Best Day Ever
- ‘Donald Trump’
Released: May 17, 2011
Best Day Ever is the fifth mixtape by American rapper Mac Miller. It was released by Rostrum Records on March 11, 2011, as the follow-up to Miller’s acclaimed mixtape K.I.D.S. (2010). The mixtape consists of sixteen songs produced by nine producers (predominantly ID Labs), and includes features from rappers Wiz Khalifa and Phonte.
Four songs from Best Day Ever have music videos: ‘Donald Trump’, ‘Get Up’, ‘Wear My Hat’ and ‘Best Day Ever’.
Release and promotion
Over 20,000 viewers joined Miller for a live video stream prior to the mixtape’s release. As of March 2019, the mixtape has received over 1.2 million downloads and 1.5 million streams on its official host, DatPiff. The song ‘Donald Trump’ was released as a single on May 17, 2011. It became his first singles entry on the US Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 75, and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Its music video has received over 180 million views on YouTube, and is Miller’s most-viewed video. When the video surpassed 16 million views, Donald Trump acknowledged the song on the social networking site Twitter, stating ‘Who wouldn’t be flattered?’.
In June 2016, Best Day Ever was remastered and commercially released by Rostrum Records for its fifth anniversary.
Mac Miller Best Day Ever Full Album
Professional ratingsReview scoresSourceRatingAllmusic
The mixtape received favorable reviews, including an ‘XL’ (second highest) from XXL magazine.
Mac Miller Best Day Ever Remastered Downloads
Following Miller’s death on September 7, 2018, Best Day Ever debuted at number 26 on the US Billboard 200 with 17,000 album-equivalent units.
Credits adapted from DatPiff and Spotify.
No.TitleWriter(s)Producer(s)Length1.’Best Day Ever’
- Anthony Gerard Gonzalez
- Jeremy Kulousek
ID Labs2:392.’Get Up!’Teddy Roxpin2:383.’Donald Trump’
- Sufjan Stevens
Sap2:444.’Oy Vey’ID Labs3:285.’I’ll Be There’ (featuring Phonte)
- Donald Johnson
- Kenneth Roy
Beanz ’n’ Kornbread3:116.’Wear My Hat’Chuck Inglish4:007.’Wake Up’
3:548.’All Around the World’
- Al Puodziukas
- Jesse Keeler
- John Stephens
Just Blaze3:419.’Down the Rabbit Hole’
- Benjamin Hazelgrove
- Brandon Blue
- Edward Wendler
- Jeffrey Maccora
- Kehinde Hassan
- Taiwo Hassan
- William Lane Shaw
Blue (of The Sore Losers)3:1310.’In the Air’Ritz Reynolds2:5311.’Play Ya Cards’
Chuck Inglish2:1812.’She Said’Khrysis2:4613.’Life Ain’t Easy’
ID Labs2:3714.’Snooze’ID Labs2:4915.’Keep Floatin’ (featuring Wiz Khalifa)
- Arhur Lee
- Cameron Thomaz
- Charles Miller
- Harold Brown
- Howard Scott
- Lee Levitin
- Leroy Jordan
- Morris Dickerson
- Thomas Allen
ID Labs4:1316.’BDE Bonus’ID Labs4:12Total length:51:26
positionBelgian Albums (Ultratop Flanders)147Canadian Albums (Billboard)41US Billboard 20026
- ^ ab’Mac Miller — Donald Trump’. Retrieved March 16, 2019 — via YouTube.
- ^’Mac Miller — Get Up’. YouTube. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
- ^’Mac Miller — Wear My Hat (Produced By Chuck Inglish)’. YouTube. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
- ^’Mac Miller — Best Day Ever’. YouTube. July 21, 2011. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
- ^Miller, Mac. ‘Mac Miller TV 03/11/11 08:00PM’. Archived from the original on March 16, 2011. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- ^ ab’Best Day Ever Mixtape by Mac Miller’. Rostrum Records. Retrieved March 16, 2019 — via DatPiff.
- ^’Donald Trump — Single by Mac Miller’. Rostrum Records. Retrieved April 5, 2019 — via iTunes Store.
- ^Caulfield, Keith (September 10, 2018). ‘Mac Miller’s Music Streams Increased 970% Following Death’. Billboard. Archived from the original on February 15, 2019. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- ^’American certifications — Mac Miller — Donald Trump’. Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- ^’Donald Trump Acknowledges Mac Miller’. The Source. Archived from the original on September 15, 2012. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
- ^Ivey, Justin (June 3, 2016). ‘Mac Miller’s remastered ‘Best Day Ever’ now available on iTunes, Spotify’. XXL. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- ^’’Best Day Ever’ Gets XL Rating In New XXL’. Archived from the original on May 22, 2011. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
- ^Caulfield, Keith (September 18, 2018). ‘Mac Miller’s ‘Swimming’ Returns to Top 10 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart Following Death’. Billboard. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- ^’Best Day Ever (5th Anniversary Remastered Edition)’. Rostrum Records. Retrieved April 5, 2019 — via Spotify.Right-click the track and select ‘Show credits’.
- ^’Ultratop.be — Mac Miller — Best Day Ever’ (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved September 15, 2018.
- ^’Mac Miller Chart History (Canadian Albums)’. Billboard. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- ^’Mac Miller Chart History (Billboard 200)’. Billboard. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
Retrieved from ‘https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Best_Day_Ever_(mixtape)&oldid=973428310'